Who can use the self-assessment tool in the organization?
The questions should be answered by the biosafety manager and operation manager, in consultation with the safety representative and quality manager. At some topics it may be appropriate to consult additional competencies (e.g. facility manager, security manager, IT manager, animal care manager, etc.).
How to use the self-assessment tool?
- Drag the slider to evaluate the extent to which the requirements for each question is met.
- If you need additional information, click on the button "Specification of requirements" for further guidance on what is meant by respective question. The text is taken from the support document CWA 16393 (Guidelines for the implementation of CWA 15793).
- You have the opportunity to clarify your answers by filling in the field "Comment".
- You can interrupt the use of the tool at any time to resume it at alater occasion. The questions can thus be answered on different occasions. If the page is opened from the same computer via the address sakrabiorisker.se (or bookmark in the browser) you will be allowed to continue on previous test.
- The results or parts of the results can be saved during the test by clicking on "Save result", respectively “Cancel and save partial result”. This can then be saved as a PDF document. Each result or partial result will get a unique and anonymous identity. This enables you to access the result/partial result via the browser on another computer by copying the unique address into the browser. Remember that your saved result cannot be changed afterwards.
- The result is presented as a graphical representation of the values you entered in the five requirement areas. Click on the plus sign (+) to visualize sub-levels.
Interpretation of result
Each responded question is represented by a bar in the results; next higher level will generate a bar that is the sum of the lower levels. Obtained percentages indicate the extent to which the requirements of the CWA 15793 are met.
If you have questions or would like to leave comments and suggestions about our web tool, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com